Pfadfinder Ball

Saturday April 20th
I feel decently about my German at this point and I need to catch up on my blog before Euro Tour so I'm going to pound it out in English. Right now it is May 14th and I have successfully procrastinated almost a whole month to write. So here we go

My host parents are heavily involved in a group that helps care for, and teach mentally handicapped people in Vorarlberg (the Pfadfinders). Today they held their anual ball in Wolfurt to raise money at the Cubus building. It was a big fest with great food, tons of people and a raffle at the end. Martin and I helped sell raffle tickets and distribute prizes with the other Pfadfinder volunteers. Afterwards I got a quick drink from downstairs and Martin and I took the bus home.















This entry was posted in

Leave a Reply