Neue Kopfhörer!

Dienstag 16. April
Heute ist langsam gegangen. Nach 4 Tage Spaß machen mit Freunde es war komisch wieder eine normale Zeitplan haben. Aber endlich heute sind meine Kopfhörer gekommen! Die sind so unglaublich. Das unterschied zwischen Skullcandy Ink'd und meine neue VMODA TrueBlood ist immens.

 Tuesday 16 April
Today has gone slowly. After 4 days of fun to do with friends, it was weird to have a normal schedule again. But finally today my headphones have come! They're so incredible. The difference between Skullcandy Ink'd and my new vmoda True Blood is immense.





I don't do selfies, but I had to just to demonstrate my euphoria

This entry was posted in

One Response so far.

  1. Unknown says:

    Glad they are awesome! You need to work on your euphoric state!
    Still love ya,
    Mom

Leave a Reply