Euro Tour: Bruges - Paris

May 24th
We had most of the morning to walk around on our own in Bruges. I always float between groups when we go out and about, so it's hard to say exactly who I was with every time. I saw three of the large towers in the city, two of which were churches and another a government building. Also I visited the main square and shopping streets. I had a coffee to escape the rain for a while as well as a Subway sandwich for lunch. I went to a second-hand store with Keegan, Liam, Mark, Austin, Parker and Juliet. We splurged a bit and all bought some cool old stuff. I bought a fleece vest with a little Belgium mountain-house stitched in as well as a "floral shirt" (I later realized was for women) and a leather jacket. We were looking fly on the way back to the bus. The drive to Paris was pretty long, and we mostly slept. We had barely any free time after dinner, but we got to wander a few of the surrounding streets for a while. Our hotel was about 20 minutes outside of the center with the subway.



























This entry was posted in

One Response so far.

  1. Unknown says:

    I love this place. I need to visit it!!

Leave a Reply