Euro Tour: Florence - Jesolo

June 4th
We got tour guides today to take us through Florence. We were divided into 2 groups again - English and German speaking. The kids who arrived in August were the ones who took the German tour. Our guide took us down most of the main streets, showed us the churches, museums, markets and bridges - many of which are famous and featured in movies. We didn't see the actual David, but a scale model was outside. The bridge of love (I assume) is famous for the diamonds, gold and overall lavishness. We stopped in the middle of Florence and were allowed free time for lunch. I did a lot of group hopping and spent some time just walking around by myself. Once we got back to the hotel we drove to an outlook point and got to see the city from above. I love that, being up high and able to take in the vastness of metropolitan areas. Bozeman is small and safe, I'm glad to have expanded my world view a bit.




























This entry was posted in

Leave a Reply