Euro Tour: Jesolo - Feldkirch

June 6th
Today was both the last day of Euro Tour and the first day of the District Conference in Bregenz. We arrived back in Austria in the late afternoon. Luckily, the tour ended in Vorarlberg so I was at home. The only available hotel was all the way down in Feldkirch, so to get to the conference we would have to drive about a half an hour. This evening though, we had free. I spent it walking the streets with the whole group, we went up to the Schattenburg as well. It's a bit strange being in my home-land with 95 exchange friends. It's having two worlds collide. The past few days in the buses and at rest stops we have all been signing each others journals and flags, leaving messages to be read on the flight home. It's a cool idea, and I'm going to treasure my journal for the rest of my life.




This entry was posted in

Leave a Reply